Sep 8, 2011

Late Summer Break

Image: Source
I'll be taking a short break from blogging come tomorrow. Should you miss my writing in the meantime, I recommend you check out a couple of older poems on my other blog Words On A Watch or my German novella Andosina
If I'm not mistaken, you may also still register for free for the 21-Day Meditiation Challenge. It's over already, but the podcasts should still be available for a few more days. I've participated (as stated here), really liked it, and will continue my daily morning meditations.
If that's not for you, how about decluttering your closet once again? Erin has a list of questions to ask when uncluttering to help ease the pain. ;)
Falls Ihr in Berlin lebt, vergesst nicht, am 18. September zur Wahl zu gehen: Es geht um die Bezirksverordnetenversammlung der Stadt und das Abgeordnetenhaus des Landes. Entscheidungshilfe bietet einmal mehr der Wahl-O-Mat der Bundeszentrale für politische Bildung.
Außerdem möchte ich immer noch alle Frauen dazu anhalten, sich (noch) mehr ins Internet reinzumischen! Helga Hansen hat das Problem anlässlich der Produktion der ersten deutschen Wired-Ausgabe nochmal zusammengefasst: Frauen unerwünscht? Auch ein taz-Artikel zum Thema lässt trotz eines gefälligen letzten Absatzes durchscheinen, dass während der zehnwöchigen Produktionsphase eigentlich niemand an interessierte Frauen gedacht hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment