Nov 14, 2010

From London with Love: Maria & The Mirrors

Last night I ran into two of the three members of Maria & The Mirrors in a Berlin washroom. In between "Entschuldigung" and hand soap, I asked them whether they had any acapella or unplugged clips I could use for my blog. Bewildering looks. "We have live clips?" It dawned on me that maybe their music wasn't for me - and, frankly, it wasn't at all - but the girls were real nice, and I liked this picture, so I wrote a post about them anyways... Industrial tribal beats, anyone?

2 comments:

  1. als ich eben gelesen habe berlin, waschsalon, acapella und das bild dazu sah, hatte ich tatsächlich einige vorurteile auf dem plan und dachte an schnöden, aalglatten hipster-indie. aber ein klick auf ihre seite belehrt mich und meine ohren eines besseren: mir gefällt das ganz gut. danke also, dass du es trotzdem gepostet hast ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freut mich - Danke für den Kommentar! :)

    ReplyDelete