Aug 18, 2011

Frido Gazpacho

Yum!
I just accidentally deleted a whole post on this Gazpacho soup I made recently (grrr!) - and that my cat Frido stepped into a couple of minutes after I took this photo. Because it's late and I'm tired I won't rewrite everything that just went into digital nirvana now, please apologize. Let me just say that this cold raw vegetable soup that I prepared with my KitchenAid Artisan Blender has made it onto my Favorite Things to Eat of All Time list instantly! And for someone who enjoys cooking, that's really something. The blender performed perfectly at all times, and as per usual, cleaning it was super easy. For more photos, please follow the jump...

Ingredients.
Blender set-up.
Pre-mishap Gazpacho.
Post-mishap Gazpacho.
Frido Gazpacho.

No comments:

Post a Comment